Can a 3 year old have a best friend?? Well my son seems to have one and they have so much fun together. 5 things I noticed in Elijah and Jo’s friendship
- They love sharing their toys with each other
- They refuse to share their FAVORITE toys and the other one understands 🙂
- They try to eat the food the other one seems to like even if they actually don’t.
- They start playing with each other the minute they see each other. No ice breaking time required.
- They understand each other’s imaginary games perfectly!
I’m so glad he found a friend and I hope they are friends for life. 🙂